Monday, December 27, 2010

Truth...

hurts. But the one thing I am NOT is a liar, so I speak it. Often. A lot. Most of the time. Do I mean to hurt people? Never. Is it my fault if they can't face reality? No. Can I help if they are disappointed by what I say? Not at all. 

Speaking of, disappointment hurts as well. A friend can put SO much effort into things, go above & beyond most people & get pretty much nothing in return only so many times. Then the realization comes that it was all just a waste & disappointment sets in.

Luckily I'm now over it. The hurt in my back from the symbolic stabs have gone away (now if only the pain from the tiny cancer spot would!). Guess I should've been more careful & most definitely will be from now on. I always said I know a shitload of people, but can count those I call real, true friends on the fingers of one hand. 

My pinky is now vacant...


A few days later update: No vacancies anymore (smiley face). It's nice to be finally heard & understood...

No comments:

Post a Comment