Monday, May 23, 2011

Dating...

is something I'm throwing myself into, really for the 1st time ever! Putting myself out there & as I read in Cosmo (I was super bored that day), acting like a lady by not refusing a single invitation. Except of course from guys that look like they auditioned to be on Jersey Shore or the ones that have earlobes stretched wide enough that I can put my fist thru them. While I have an affinity for tattoos on a man, those kind of piercings... not so much. Also, I like to laugh. A lot. I also like hearing other people laugh, except when it's a la Arnold Horshack. If you're not familiar, google it & then tell me if you could listen to that for more than an hour. If you can, great, I know someone you just got to meet. Another thing I will absolutely not stand for is even the slightest bit of homophobia. Some of the best gay jokes I've heard were told to me by gay men, but when a straight guy spews 20 in the 1st hour of our meeting, well, then we have a problem. 

I guess those are what you'd call my "dating deal breakers," right? & I know there will be times when not counting the above mentioned, it's just not there. Like yesterday, I liked the guy's dog more than the guy, & as anyone will tell you, I'm more of a wee little kitten kind of girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment